Hey Everybody!
Today I did letters to send to people in my old wards, so I didn't end up with much time. I hope you guys are alright! I am way excited to see you guys in a few weeks! I cant believe these two years have flown by so fast! Thanks for all your love and support in my time here in Chile. It has been a time that I will never forget.
Jessica and her family are progressing great! So are the familia Leon. The dad is trying to stop smoking so bad, but the temptation is hard! We are working way hard to get them in the water on the 26th! Everything will work out, hopefully. My companion, Elder Krewson, is great! He is a hard worker, but he knows how to have a good time and is a great example for me. I am so glad to have this opportunity and the wonderful time I'm having here in Chile! 2 weeks!
Love,
Elder Westover
No comments:
Post a Comment